Sunday, March 7, 2010

my Car,my Legs,my Horse..!!


Salam and greeting to all motoring fans...

Maybe some of you thinking..why modified your car when you can use it as usual either mod it or not..Why?

MAybe for some people they want to show off what their 'small car' can do..but for me,its so personal....self satisfaction because i own only this car and only this car i can afford it..gift from my parents...trust from both of them for me to take care of this car..this car owned a thousand word for me..not less maybe more..

When car gets old,you must do something right?change the tear parts and this when things gets better..you have the chance to change to performance parts when you change the old part!not wasting any money!you are changing the parts that cannot be use to a more better and stylish part!izzit that good?

but when come to exterior..its depend to someone eyes..and take a lots of money..believe me..huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment